Sunday 3 April 2011

Montauban Half Marathon 3 April 2011


The out riders


The leader


Me and Elizabeth, my (no longer) virtual running mate, she beat me...!!


K coming in at a great (slow) speed......2.13.
Hey ho, back in the trainers. A good turnout and very well organised, Montauban Marathon, Half and 10km. Nice cool day, although it did get warm at 14k and I felt too hot - had to stop and take on water and food - so I didn't finish in the time I'd have liked. Some good "freebies" at the end, I might just drink some on the red wine that was handed out. I think I deserve it. I met up with Elizabeth Ellis, she lives between Toulouse and Tarbes and we've been "virtual mates" for a while, so that was nice. She's a speedy runner and beat me, of course... I didn't get lapped by a marathon runner, so that was good too. So...............where's the next one???

No comments: